Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Monday- exciting week ahead!


Good Morning everyone. This is going to be another busy week. Had a great weekend- heard some terrific music out in Valle Crucis friday night, got a little walking in and a little R &R too. I have been working off an on all weekend on some new items for our local Art Crawl next Friday night. Jeff Martin has asked me to be his guest at this event. We will be in downtown Boone at Our Daily Bread starting at 6 pm on Friday, July 3. I have never done anything like this before, so it is exciting and scary at the same time! Really have no idea what to expect, and I am a stickler for wanting to be prepared. How will I set it up? Do I have enough items? The right items? How will people like my stuff? Am I going to know what to say? to do? Oh boyyyyyyyyyyyy....... Ok, enough of that- you get the picture, right? So, I am off to start some new things and finish up some others. I have another great artist to feature for tomorrow, so be sure and check back in. Have a great day.

0 Comments: