Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Feature Tuesday - 3Dots Jewelry














I keep telling you all that it is all about the circles. If there is a circle anywhere, I am going to be attracted to it. So, I first saw 3Dots on a blog- not knowing which one is very, very bad, btw! However, I know it was one that I follow!!! I saw the necklace with 3 circles, and squealed when I did. This gem of a jewelry maker is actually a furniture maker during the day and she has transferred her love of wood and geometrics to these beautiful jewelry pieces. 3Dots is definitely going to be on my shopping list from now on. You just have to give her a look- you will be glad you did! Click on any of the photos to be directed to that item in her store or just click on Etsy to go to the main page of her shop.

4 Comments:

3dots said...

Thanks for the nice word Kelley!! :)

Lucie ooo

Made by SwirlyGirl said...

Really beautiful!! Love the wood color,too!

Lisa Crone said...

Gorgeous!! What is it about circles? I have the very same attraction...wow! I'm working on a book and can't wait to share some of it, but still waiting to get the go ahead. I have a spiel in there about how I didn't know I was attracted to circles until I looked around my home and the things I have surrounded myself with, weird!! :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love the simplicity of these pieces! The wood grain is gorgeous too.