Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF!

It is Friday already! Wow- I can hardly believe it. Seems like only about 1/3 of my to-do list actually got completed this week. Way too much to learn and create..... well, that is because I would always rather be doing the creating. Anyway, have been busy on the computer most of the week again. The dog trainer has given me a bit of a break with my daily routine. Merle has learned a lot and now. We went to the homeopathic vet yesterday and got a blended flower essence for all of his fear issues. Keeping our fingers crossed and hoping we can give this little guy the best life ever!! I will be adding more items in the coming days to my blog and my etsy site. Please take a moment and check out My selection of favorites from other artists. There are some wonderfully talented people on this great earth! Have a great weekend to all.

0 Comments: