Thursday, May 7, 2009

Details and Resources

So far, this week has been devoted to taking care of many little details, trying to refine my use of twitter, and making phone calls trying to secure recycled fabric for making my rugs, bags and greeting cards. I have about half of my items transfered from the old etsy site to the new one at www.kelleylivingston.etsy.com. The transition should be complete in the next couple of weeks. Still working with my new dog, Merle, to get him socialized and confident around people and other dogs. Upcoming projects include a shirred rug, a standing wool rug, and a few more greeting cards. These rugs are a lost art. If you are interested in reading more about these traditional American rugs, click here: http://www.rugmakershomestead.com/contents.html. There is a wealth of information on their site.

0 Comments: